World rejoices at birth of Monaco twin royals
Twins Jacques and Gabriella were born on 10 December at the Princess Grace Hospital.
JOHANNESBURG - A day of rejoicing in Monaco on the French Riviera began with the firing of 21 canon shots and the ringing of church bells for 15 minutes, followed by widespread congratulations on the birth of twins to Princess Charlene and Prince Albert.
The prince married Charlene Wittstock, a Zimbabwe-born, South African-raised former Olympic swimmer, in 2011.
- Place Royale (@RTLPlaceRoyale) December 10, 2014
- Delia Dupouy (@DeliaDpy) December 11, 2014
Cannons are being heard in Monaco #PrincessCharlene
- Marlene Koenig (@royalmusing) December 10, 2014
- BrownSugar ن (@UrsulaChikane) December 10, 2014
- SousanJ London Style (@lifestylings) December 10, 2014
- Daisy Dunn (@DaisyfDunn) December 10, 2014
- Valery Hache (@ValeryHache) December 10, 2014
- Alan H Turner II (@AHTurner2) December 3, 2014
- Sykes Anderson Perry (@SAPlaw) December 11, 2014
Your Royal highness,congrads ,Gods blessing upon you,your family,so glorious.princess grace,prince Rainer pleased.
- Cynthialee yatsko (@Cynthia29895624) December 11, 2014
- info (@Areopolis) December 11, 2014
- nicole berry (@nickimjfam) December 11, 2014
- Sara (@SaraSeth12) December 10, 2014