Water crisis: Frustration among residents grows
As water supply issues continue in Gauteng, residents are losing patience & feel they’ve been left to suffer.
- SA Water Crisis
- Rand Water
- Gauteng water crisis
- Rand Water Pumping Station
- Water shortage local business bears the brunt
- DA calls on govt to investigate JHB water issues
- JHB water crisis Gauteng residents tired of missed deadlines
- Desperate Gauteng residents lash out at Rand Water
- Water To Be Rationed
The water utility says it's working on ways to reduce inconvenience in affected areas while attempts are being made to refill the region's reservoirs.
After nearly two weeks without water some Gauteng residents say they feel they've been left to suffer.
One woman says, "I just want to ask the mayor of Ekurhuleni, how has he been showering?"
While one man says, "Without a clear message, how do you plan your life?"
However, Rand Water has assured those without water supply that they have not been forgotten.
Residents say they have endured nearly two weeks of false promises and are demanding clarity on what to expect over the next few days.