Goldin's kidnappers denied parole

The men convicted of kdinapping Brett Goldin and Richard Bloom have again been denied parole.

Brett Goldin and Richard Bloom. Picture: Supplied.

CAPE TOWN - The mother of murdered actor Brett Goldin says each time the men convicted of playing a role in her son's kidnapping apply for parole, she suffers massive stress.

Jade Wyngaard and Nurshad Davids again applied for parole this year.

However, the parole board decided on Wednesday to postpone the matter until December.

This is the third time Wyngaard and Davids have been denied parole.

The pair is serving 15-year sentences for the kidnapping, hijack and robbery of Goldin and fashion designer Richard Bloom in Cape Town in 2006.

Denise Goldin said the process is extremely frustrating.

"Every time the parole situation comes up it affects all of our lives so badly. It's a bit of a disappointment that there isn't a final decision but if the parole board sees fit to do this we just have to accept and go along with it."

Bloom and Goldin were kidnapped after leaving a party in Camps Bay.

Their naked bodies were found just off the M5 Highway near Athlone.

They had been shot execution-style.

Eleven suspects were initially arrested for their murders.