Man from Marlboro still missing
Police are still searching for Nazeer Mohammed who went missing two weeks ago from his business in Malvern.
JOHANNESBURG - The family of a missing Johannesburg businessman are offering a reward for any information on his whereabouts.
Nazeer Mohammed was last seen outside his car sales business in Malvern near the Johannesburg CBD nearly two weeks ago.
It is understood Mohammed left with a couple of men who picked him up at his business.
He told his staff he would be back in 15 minutes, but did not return.
Mohammed's sister Zaheera said everyday is an emotional battle for the family.
"It's a very traumatic time for us. My father is traumatised, he cries all the time. We're appealing to the people who have him to please release him."
Meanwhile, the hunt is on for a ninth suspect in connection with the kidnapping of an Ekurhuleni man.
The 39-year-old victim was abducted in De Deur at gunpoint a week ago.
The police's Lungelo Dlamini said the man was walking in De Deur on Thursday last week when he was apparently forced into a car at gunpoint.
"He was tied up and taken to a house in Lenasia."
The man's family said his kidnappers demanded a ransom of R45,000 for his release.
He escaped through the roof of the garage on Thursday and immediately contacted the police.
Seven women and a man were arrested.
They are due to appear in the Lenasia Magistrates Court on Friday.