No foul play in house fire
Police suspect no foul play in the Atlantis house fire that injured a two-year-old girl.
CAPE TOWN - Atlantis police said they don't suspect foul play in connection with a fire that left a toddler burned.
The two-year-old girl was rescued from a burning home on Saturday night.
Authorities believe a toppled candle may be to blame.
The police's Cyril Dicks said the girl, who sustained burns to her face and hands, is currently in a stable condition.
"Foul play could not be detected; it could have been an accident, and it will be investigated as such.