Soshanguve fire under control
There are no fatalities or injuries after a fire in Soshanguve, Pretoria.
PRETORIA - Paramedics and firefighters on Tuesday extinguished a fire at the Plasticview informal settlement in Soshanguve, Pretoria.
It is still not clear how the blaze started, but officials said five shacks were gutted in the fire.
Netcare 911 spokesperson Jeff Wicks said the fire was under control and nobody was hurt in the incident.
"Information suggests that an unattended candle started the fire, which spread quickly through the structures."