[WATCH] #LipSyncBattle: Channing Tatum channels his inner Beyoncé
Tatum did a hilarious take of 'Who Run the World' with Beyoncé at his side.
CAPE TOWN - Channing Tatum faced off against wife Jenna on last night's episode of Lip Sync Battle.
What viewers and Tatum's wife Jenna did not anticipate, was Beyoncé Knowles stepping out onstage to help Tatum drop it low.
- People magazine (@people) January 8, 2016
- Gabe Millay (@millaysian) January 8, 2016
Tatum did a hilarious take of Who Run the World (Girls) with the Beyoncé at his side.
- Ben Anderson (@IAmBenAnderson) January 8, 2016
THE QUEEN OF THE WORLD SLAYING AS ALWAYS.
- Beyoncé Styles. (@yoncedirection) January 8, 2016
But, the epic performance didn't stop his wife from making a comeback, who lip synced Ginuwine's Pony and showcased Magic Mike moves.
WATCH: Jenna Dewan-Tatum performs Ginuwine's "Pony"
- #LipSyncBattle (@SpikeLSB) January 8, 2016
The couple broke Twitter with some fans saying their relationship is the ultimate goal:
- Beverley Mitchell (@beverleymitchel) January 8, 2016
- Summer Taylor (@_summertayyy29) January 8, 2016
Channing and Jenna are cuter than any couple is allowed to be. This was the best hour of television ever. #LipSyncBattle
- Just About Write (@JustAboutWrite_) January 8, 2016
- Trista Casasanta (@tri3stinaa) January 8, 2016